The item I want is “out of stock” or no longer appears?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the item (or description if you can't think of it) and we'll let you know if we're getting anymore back. If we are, we'll put you on the list to be notified when that particular item comes back in stock.
If I order something today, when will I receive it?
If you live in a metro area in Australia, and order before 3pm AEST, we'll dispatch your order today, and you should receive your parcel the next business day! We ship all of our items within Australia no matter where you are located. Very remote areas can take up to 5 days for delivery.
How much is shipping as I am in a remote location ?
Please contact us via one of our various contact methods and we will get back to you ASAP with a detailed shipping quote.
Your country not on our shipping list?
Simply email us email@example.com and we will arrange another form of shipping for you so that metromum is available to everyone around the world!!
How do I know if my order has been shipped?
When we send out your order, you will receive an email notification from our system with your tracking number.
Where do I send my returns to?
Returns are to be sent to our head office at the following address:
9/63 Karawatha st
Please see our returns policy for more information about what information to include with your return.
Is there a store for me to view the goods ?
No sorry :( Our Sydney store closed in Jul 2014 and we are now fully online.
However, feel free to call or email us with enquiries or other questions.
Is your site secure?
Metromum Holdings Pty . Ltd uses MIGS gateway for its online credit card transactions. MIGS provides a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet and is a Tier-1 PCI-DSS Certified Gateway. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the MIGS gateway are secured payments.
• Payments are real time with an immediate response.
• Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Metromum Holdings or any outside party.
• All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
• All transaction data is encrypted for storage within Fat Zebra’s system protecting your credit card data.
• MIGS is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
• MIGS at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Metromum Holdings Pty. Ltd.
What payment options do you accept?
We accept payment by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX) or PayPal.
We do not accept Diners.