Slow is ideal for mist newborns, medium is generally good from about 3 months, and fast is generally good from about 6 months. However, no baby is the same, so you may have to try a few teats at different times to get the best fit for your baby.
Remember that breast milk is best for baby. When breast feeding is not an option, you can use this product for expressed milk, formula, juice or even water.
Natural shape resembles mother's breast
Fits Pacific Baby Thermal bottles
Teats available in Slow, Medium and Fast Flow
These silicone teats are for use with Pacific Baby Thermal Bottles.
- always test temperature of liquid before feeding baby.
- do not put child to bed with bottle.
- always use this product with adult supervision (accidents have occurred when babies have been falling or if the product has disassembled).
- con tinuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay.
- keep all components out of the reach of children.
- clean before each use.
- wash your product in warm soapy water and boil for 5 minutes before first use to ensure hygiene.
- do not allow to com into contact with solvents or harsh chemicals as this could damage the product.
Brand: Pacific Baby
Free Shipping on order over $200 (excluding furniture and large items) within Australia.
Furniture and Large items are unable to have the delivery charged at checkout. We will contact you after your order has been placed with a quote. To obtain a furniture quote prior to ordering please contact us.
If you are not happy with your purchase you may exchange (with the exception of furniture), provided that the products are returned within 14 days of purchase date and that the product/s are in their original packaging, undamaged and unused.